Terms and Conditions
- 1. This website, its Terms and Conditions and all contracts placed are governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Anybody who accesses the website from outside the UK is responsible for compliance with their local laws and tax regulations.
- 2. By clicking on the “Next” button to submit your Order on the Checkout Screen, you are offering to purchase goods at the stated price, subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- 3. All prices are quoted in Pounds Sterling and are inclusive of VAT. Delivery within the UK will be at the rate indicated. Highlands and Islands will attract a surcharge, this will be advised.
- 4. Goods will normally be sent within 7 working days of date of Order. In the event of a delay, we shall aim to inform you as soon as possible. We are not liable for costs incurred by delays in delivery.
- 5. A binding Contract is formed only when you receive confirmation from us that your Order has been accepted. You may cancel the order entirely or partially if you discover on receipt that any items ordered are not as described and we shall endeavour to replace those items with others. If we are unable to satisfy you, we shall refund the appropriate costs, once goods are returned to us at your cost.
- 6. Credit card payments are handled through a secure, 128Bit encrypted site. All payment details will be kept secure and will not be revealed to any third party, except as may be necessary in order for us to receive payment in accordance with your instructions.
- 7. Images may not show the actual items. All measurements are approximate and are indicative only. Where size is critical we will measure and advise if asked.
- 8. Any details that you enter into our website may be stored by us, for the sole purpose of processing you order. These details will remain confidential and will NEVER be issued to any third parties.
- 9. We reserve the right to refuse to accept any Order without giving any reason for our decision. Anybody placing an Order for goods from this website must be aged over 18.
- 10. We do not accept any liability for loss incurred as a result of any Order placed.
- 11. All deliveries must be signed for as part of our proof of delivery system
- 12. If an item has been damaged in transit or if goods arrive in a damaged condition you must inform us within 7 days. Our Customer Services Department will arrange collection of these goods and we will replace the goods at no charge or refund any money paid for the goods.
IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS WE SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR GOODS SAID TO BE DAMAGED ON DELIVERY.
- 13. We do not ship goods outside of the UK.
- 14. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision shall be regarded as having been removed and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- 15. These Terms and Conditions may be amended at any time at our sole discretion without notice.